Slide 1 Slide 2 Slide 3 Slide 4 Slide 5 Slide 6 Slide 7 Slide 8 Slide 9

If You Receive Support

How to Receive Child Support Disbursements

Your choices are (select option for more details):

  1. Key2Benefits Debit Card
  2. Direct Deposit into your checking or savings account
  3. If maintaining an account for Direct Deposit or using the KANSAS Key2Benefits card presents a hardship to you, you can write a letter to request that your payments be sent by paper check. Send your letter to the Kansas Payment Center.

    Mail: Kansas Payment Center
    PO Box 750080
    Topeka, KS 66675-0080
    Fax: 785-232-7533
    Email: dcf.contactKPC@ks.gov

    Kansas Payment Center P.O. Box 758599 Topeka, KS 66675-8599 phone: 877-572-5722  
    The Kansas Payment Center is funded by the Kansas Department for Children and Families  
employers generalinfo ifyoupay ifyoureceive #