Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

If You Pay Support

How to Make a Payment

You can now pay online using a debit or credit card or using a direct transfer from a bank account. To do this, you need to sign up for the KPC’s Electronic Payment System (KPCpay).

To Access KPCpay please go to Pay Online on the left side of the screen and click on New Employers or New Individuals.

The Kansas Payment Center (KPC) also accepts checks and money orders sent by mail to the address below. Do not send cash.

Please be sure the account you use to make a payment has enough funds available at the time you make the payment. Checks and electronic payments are always deposited as soon as they are received. If your check is returned for any reason, a $30.00 non-sufficient fund charge will be assessed. All future support payments must be made by money order, bank draft or cashier's check if your check is returned for any reason or your electronic payment using KPCpay is reversed. If the KPC has already disbursed the support payment and suffers a loss, you are required to replace the support payment immediately. Call KPC Customer Service for instructions about how and where to send the replacement payment. Do not send it to the address for normal support payments—if you do, it will be treated as a new support payment and not applied to your debt to the KPC.

Please make your check or money order payable to the Kansas Payment Center. Include your full name, court order number including county identifier (example: SN88D 123456), and your social security number or KPC Personal Identification Number (PIN).

You may use a payment coupon to identify your payment. Click here for the KPC Payment Coupon form, which prints three coupons on a sheet of letter-size paper. Print the blank form and fill out each section, then clip them apart and use one each time you send a payment.

Mail payments to:

Kansas Payment Center
P. O. Box 758599
Topeka, KS 66675-8599

    Kansas Payment Center P.O. Box 758599 Topeka, KS 66675-8599 phone: 877-572-5722  
    The Kansas Payment Center operates under the supervision of the Kansas Department for Children and Families and the Kansas Office of Judicial Administration.  
employers generalinfo ifyoupay ifyoureceive #