If You Pay Support
How to Make a Payment
You can pay your support payment online using a debit/credit card or using a direct transfer from a bank account. To do this, you need to sign up for the KPC’s Electronic Payment System (KPCpay)
Pay with Cash:
You can pay your bills on your schedule, right in your own neighborhood.
The Kansas Payment Center has partnered with PayNearMe to allow NCPs to make their child support payment with cash at 7-Eleven and Family Dollar stores nationwide.
There is a $3.99 fee per payment for using PayNearMe, and payments may take 2-3 business days to post.
To make a PayNearMe payment, just take a PayNearMe barcode and cash to a nearby 7-Eleven or Family Dollar. Use the PayNearMe barcode printed or texted on your phone by clicking on the
PayNearMe Pay With Cash button below:
You can now make your child support payments at any of the 40,000+ US MoneyGram agent locations, including:
|| Ace Cash Express
|| Quick Cash
| Advance America
|| and many more
How to Make a MoneyGram Cash Payment
- Find the nearest MoneyGram location (button below)
- Bring the following: Cash for your payment (including MoneyGram fee of $4.99 per payment), your full
Kansas Child Support Court Order (ex: SN11D123456), & Receive Code: 14660
- Complete the MoneyGram ExpressPayment® blue form or use the red phone or kiosk at the location you choose.
Once submitted, your payment may take 2-3 business days to post.
Pay by Mail:
The Kansas Payment Center (KPC) also accepts checks and money orders sent by mail to the address below. DO NOT SEND CASH. Please make your check or money order
payable to the Kansas Payment Center. Include the following with your support payment:
- Your full name
- Court order number including county identifier (example: SN12D 123456)
- Your social security number or KPC Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Mailing Address:
Kansas Payment Center
P.O. Box 758599
Topeka, KS 66675-8599
- Help >>