Slide 1 Slide 2 Slide 3 Slide 4 Slide 5 Slide 6 Slide 7 Slide 8 Slide 9

If You Receive Support

Frequently Asked Questions

Does the KPC charge a fee?

You are not charged any additional fees because your support is processed through the KPC.

If you have a support case with a District Court Trustee, the fees those offices charge for their services are deducted before a support payment is sent to you. They are not KPC fees.

Court Trustee fees are shown on the KPC payment history—if you have questions about a Court Trustee fee, please contact that office. Click here for contact information.

If you sign up for the KPC debit card and use any Key2Benefits card service that requires a fee, that fee will be subtracted from your card balance. Debit card fees are always shown on your debit card account statement, which you may review online or by telephone at no cost. Click here for more information about the Key2Benefits debit card and debit card fees.

What is a DCF Person Number?

When the DCF CSS Program has a case, a unique “DCF Person Number” is assigned by DCF to every person. The DCF Person Number identifier is used instead of Social Security Numbers which helps prevent identity theft.

Can I find out if the KPC has received money or is sending me money?

Yes, the information is available 24 hours a day. Click here for information about calling the KPC, or click the Payment Records link at the left side of this screen to view a payment history now.

How do I report a lost or stolen KPC check?

To report a lost or stolen check and ask for a replacement, you may fill out and mail in a Lost/Stolen Affidavit form. You may call the KPC, or click here for a printable Lost/Stolen Affidavit Form.

Can I pick up my debit card in person?

No. All Key2Benefits debit cards are mailed, whether they are new or replacement cards.

Who can enforce my support order when payments aren’t made?

The KPC only processes support payments that it receives; it does not establish or enforce support orders. If a District Court Trustee, the Kansas Child Support Services Program, or a private attorney has helped you in the past, they can answer questions about enforcing the order or about changing the amount of the order. Click here for links and contacts about enforcement.

My support was sent to DCF, but I should have received the payment. Who do I contact?

Please call the Child Support Call Center at 1-888-757-2445 (TTY for the hearing impaired: 1-888-688-1666) Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Central Time (except state holidays).

    Kansas Payment Center P.O. Box 758599 Topeka, KS 66675-8599 phone: 877-572-5722  
    The Kansas Payment Center is funded by the Kansas Department for Children and Families  
employers generalinfo ifyoupay ifyoureceive #